Windows 7 Dial-up Setup Guide
Printer Friendly Version|
- Click on the Start Menu located in the bottom left hand corner of your screen. Select the Control Panel.
- From the Control Panel click on View network status and tasks under Network and Internet.
- Under change your network settings select Set up a new connection or network
- Select Set up a dial-up connection. Click on Next.
- For Dial-up phone number enter your local access number from the list below. The area code is not needed for local numbers.
|New Philadelphia ||(330) 401-0049|
Type your username and password. Please note that the system is case-sensitive so watch out for that CAPS LOCK key! We recommend selecting the following options:
Click on Connect.
- Remember this password (Leaving this unchecked will result in a password prompt each time you connect).
- Allow other people to use this connection (This allows all user accounts to access this internet connection).
- You may now use your new internet connection! Windows will automatically dial this connection each time you attempt to access the internet. To access this connection manually go to Start > Connect To > eNET. Once connected you can use a browser such as Internet Explorer to surf the web or check your email with an e-mail client such as Outlook Express.